Muddy Business and the Dead Sea Mud

Posted by Ajax Union Blogging Monday, September 21, 2009


I just came back from a month long vacation in Israel. Of course it was amazing, there’s no place like Israel anywhere in the world and I really had a great time. One of the things I'll never forget is my trip to the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is a magnificent sight, one of most unique places you can find and actually the lowest place on earth.

The Dead Sea feels like Mother Nature’s spa. Really. You just dip in the salty mineral water and you feel like a new person. And that Dead Sea mud! The same mud that’ll cost you hundreds of dollars in any spa, is there, for free!

I just had to take some mud back. Not in my suitcase… but in a bag. The mud contains many minerals that are great in cleansing the skin, removing dead skin cells, reducing muscle tension, rheumatic pain, and my skin just feels refreshed and healthy.
For more information visit www.ATEnutritionals.com where you'll find many natural remedies and organic cosmetics that you never knew before.

0 comments

Post a Comment